The mission of the Master Builders Association is:
- To establish and maintain high professional standards among contractors in the construction industry;
- To promote and advance the building construction industry in Western, PA;
- To promote improved relations between private owners, public bodies, their architects or engineers and contractors;
- To provide members and the general public with information on current trends and industry concerns;
- To maintain a skilled workforce, by supporting industry-sponsored apprenticeship training programs;
- To advocate, foster and promote legislation impacting the building industry;
- To make membership in this Association a hallmark of the skill, integrity and responsibility of its members.
The mission of the Western Pennsylvania Minority Supplier Development Council
To create and develop business opportunities for minority business enterprises between corporations and public agencies resulting in economic development in the communities we serve.
The mission of the African American Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania:
to continuously improve business and professional opportunities for African American business owners and professionals. Guided by the core values of equity in opportunity, economic advancement, self-sufficiency and entrepreneurial excellence, we will seek to advance economic parity for the African American business community by insuring full participation in the public and private sectors throughout the region.